Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

From all quarters (and nickels and dimes).


Of time necessity, today’s will be short. Strangely(?), I had a very particular intention yesterday to show up to my job and do my best--my actual best, not my "sorta kinda all you need to do" best.

By 1pm, I had a migraine so awful, I thought I’d puke, and went home.

In addition, yesterday morning I received an email that proposed an answer to a few of the questions I’ve been posing about purpose, direction, intention, and desire for next steps. I forwarded it to a friend, and asked her professional opinion and input. We got to talk (or email) about what interests me, and what doesn’t, what I do want to engage in, what I don’t. And through the course of our conversation, I came to a pretty good conclusion that may result in more action. Because of the nature of my readership, I am necessarily vague, but know that I sit here today with more information than I had yesterday in answer to some of my recent questions.

As the saying goes: Call it odd, or call it G-d. 

No comments:

Post a Comment